- one ripe pawpaw (seeds and peel removed)
- 5-6 mint leaves from my mint plant
- approximately 1/2 cup of orange juice
- approximately 1 cup of frozen berries (strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry mix)
- approximately 1/2 cup of spinach leaves
- three ice cubes
- and water to the fill line
I don't really measure my smoothie ingredients as I just throw the items into the cup by handfuls. You can adjust the amounts based on your mood as I do.
The pawpaw created the most silky and creamy smoothie I've ever made. I completely understand why people choose to make pawpaw ice cream. I may have to try that soon.
I love my NutriBullet and feel better when I have fruit or green smoothies on a regular basis. You can read my NutriBullet review on ReviewThis!
Sun Nurseries is where I purchased and tasted my first pawpaw. You can read about that adventure here. You will also find a little blurb, and a link to follow, about high level of vitamins and minerals found in pawpaws.